Your lucky number :)

Friday 10 July 2015

Ruby Woo Review





Hey guys! Thought i'd share a lipstick that I have been obsessed with recently. I actually got this lippie back in April, So I been putting it through its paces!
 Although i have my fair share of lipsticks, I never managed to find the 'perfect' classic red for me due to my previous obsessions with browns and nudes, I never paid much attention to reds.
 However I think this one is the perfect retro colour. I love matte texture of this lipstick, it makes me feel just a little bit more like a rock star. The blue-y tones of this lipstick also eliminates the 'yellow' teeth illusion most reds can produce.
 Its just lovely basically, and really universal, after seeing this lipstick my friend Mica instantly needed one! However if you hate the dryness of a matte texture, then maybe this lipstick isn't for you. Maybe...

2 comments:

  1. I reallyyy love this shade, but I don't think I could deal with how drying the lipstick is!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade looks gorgeous on you!

    x

    ReplyDelete