Your lucky number :)

Friday 17 July 2015

Products For The Perfect Summer Glow



Bahama Mama bronzer, Topshop Glow
Hola Chicas,
 Thought i'd share the perfect combo I have been luuuuuuuurving over summer to get a contoured yet glowy face. I discovered this combo while on holiday in Rhodes three weeks ago, to begin I use Girl Meets Pearl Benefit mini- as a lovely irredescent liquid highlighting cream/ primer, which is perfect to use alone for that 'daytime' summery glow. I then dot a little foundation over the top. 
To 'chisel' in my cheekbones and slim down my jaw line using the amazing Bahama Mama bronzer from TheBalm, before I continue can we appreciate how amazing and tropical the packaging is (I WANT TO BE THAT GIRL, and is it just me who thinks she could be Beyonce?). Bahamma mamma is a beautiful cool brown bronzer amazing for contouring. It is actually very similar to hoola by Benefit but about a tenner less and slightly more warm toned.
Finally for that extra intense glow, I blended in Glow highlighter from Topshop using a foundation brush onto my cheek bones, temples and cupid bow. I love cream highlighters compared to powders, they just apply so much more evenly and are so much nicer to wear in the summer! This highlighter also looks the bomb in flash photography! Winner.






1 comment:

  1. Wow you look stunning, your makeup is so pretty I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete